Kasco 2400VFX Fountain (1/2 HP 120V)
Kasco 2400VFX Fountain - 1/2 HP 120V
The Kasco 2400VFX floating aerating fountain is a classic design great for residential applications or small farm ponds. The classic Kasco V pattern, 5 feet tall x 15 feet wide will improve water quality and aesthetics of any pond. The 2400VFX includes a control box, the C-25, 120V control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 2400VFX if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
Features & Benefits
- Impressive pattern: 5 feet Tall x 15 feet Wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 5.6 running amps on a 120V circuit.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 15 inches
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are stainless steel.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 2 or 3 cartons (depends on cord length). Lights require an additional carton.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord in 50, 100, 150, or 200 feet. Includes two 50 feet braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Aqua Link is an Authorized Kasco Fountain and Aerator Distributor & Service Repair Center.