AquaMaster AquaAir (10 to 20 cfm)
AquaMaster AquaAir Ultra Lake Aeration Systems - Total Airflow from 10 to 20 cfm
AquaAir® Ultra (AAU) provides ponds and lakes with superior aeration, circulation, and de-stratification. A stainless steel, base mounted enclosure containing up to four compressors delivers the highest air flow rates available. Service is made easy by “tool-less” compressor removal. Weighted Super Sink air tubing supplies air flow to the diffusers while remaining unseen and un-obstructive on the pond bottom. Coated, anti-fouling diffuser membranes utilize micro-bubble technology to synergistically lift water from the pond bottom to the surface where atmospheric oxygen transfer occurs and a subsequent, oxygen enhanced, beneficial circulation is created. AquaAir® Ultra is backed by a 3 year warranty on compressors.
AquaMaster AquaAir Ultra aeration systems that are most suitable for larger ponds and lakes produce total airflow volumes from 10 to 20 cfm (cubic feet per minute). This includes the AquaMaster AquaAir Ultra 8 through 12 pond aeration systems. These AquaAir pond aeration systems contain 8 to 12 air diffusers.
- Heavy-duty cooling fan circulates air around compressor
- Stainless steel hasp latch with Padlock included
- Stainless steel cover and hardware
- Ease of internal accessibility
- Limited lifetime warranty (cooling fan 3 year warranty)
- Outside Dimensions including overhang of cover: AAU 1-3 – 17 L x 15 W x 16.25 H | AAU 4-6 – 21 L x 17 W x 16.25 H
- Outside Dimensions including overhang of cover & external manifold housing: AAU 7-12 – 28.75 L x 24.13 W x 18 H
AquaMaster AquaAir Air Diffusers